Sarah E. Brown BIO for Media Interviews
After a 30+-year career in Corporate America, most recently as Managing Director with Accenture, Dr. Sarah E. Brown retired to focus on helping mid-career professional women gain clarity on business and career goals, and develop the confidence and support needed to
achieve them. Her method is called Self-Coaching. She has a Ph. D. in PsychoEducational Processes (combination of group psychology and adult learning) and 20+ years of Talent Management Experience.
She lives in Wilmington, DE with her standard poodle Maharani and enjoys sculling on the Christina River.
Sample Interview Questions
- 1. What is the problem you are focused on solving for women?
- 2. Why would a woman want to learn self-coaching?
- 3. What is self-coaching?
- 4. How does she learn to do this?
- 5. You focus on helping women be happier, more successful, and experience less stress. Isn’t that selfish?
- 6. What is the key message of your books?
- 7. How does the Book of You® work?
- 8. What is the story behind your current work and business focus?
Pictures of Sarah
Click on picture to download
Interviewed by Dr. Brenda Wade on Blog Talk Radio
Interviewed by David Leonard on Alive at Five on KYNT Radio
Want to book Sarah as a guest for your show or speaking engagement?
Check out Sarah's One-sheet below.
Sarah In The Media
Jack Canfield Interview
Live Better, Longer Interview
Social News Interview
Stay up to date with Sarah
Join our mailing list for notifications of news, blogs & podcasts.
Get a copy of a chapter from my book.